Sunday, October 27, 2013

Redskins, Redskins, Redskins, Redskins!

Should the Washington Redskins change their name? No.

Why?

I'm half Japanese and half Irish. People that get Japanese characters tattooed on their body are offensive. If you can't speak the language, don't desecrate it by placing it on your sagging boob, poorly developed tricep or that torso that used to look better when you swam in high school twenty dozen moons ago.

Fighting Irish is offensive. I don't fight everyone. I hate when I tell someone I'm half Irish and they ask me if I want to fight and when I say no, they ask if that's the Japanese side speaking. Morons are offensive. Put them all in a concentration camp and gas them. Get a bunch of lactose intolerant people to crop-dust, it'll save on money.

While we're on the topic of what offends me, let me say how awful the term WHITE House is. As half white I find the name of said house fully vile. It's not really white anyway. It's like flat white and everyone knows flat makes everything useless. Flat chest. Flat butt. Flat crotch. All kinds of uselessness in those. Go ahead and count the ways.

Are we still on the topic of offensive? Yes, because it's my article. New Orleans Pelicans. Seriously? Totally offends my creativity. Get rid of it.

UNCF is offensive because of the N-word. It is a N-word, but is it THE N-word? I don't care. All N-words are offensive. Nothing good starts with N.

What else is offensive enough to change so I don't have to deal with it? I'm pissing out a Mississippi River of whining. It's a torrent of asparagus smelling raging spray. Except I haven't eaten any asparagus. The taste offends me.

Speaking of taste: Eskimo pies. Sounds like cow pies. That's just awful. Why would anyone name something in a similar light? Like gross twins. Evil, I tell you. Just evil.

Urbandictionary.com is offensive. Anyone with any sense of moral right knows that. SHUT IT DOWN. They should be renamed to Nutsandberriesdictionary.com. Totally on point. Since PeTA thinks it should be the Washington Potatoskins. Considering how intelligent and smart PeTA is, I don't understand why anyone would deem that a stupid suggestion.

On the topic of stupid suggestions…actually nah. I've grown bored of this topic. But before I go I will give a list of things that are offensive and if you don't know why, it doesn't matter. Your opinion doesn't matter. Only those that are offended matter and as you sit all comfortable knowing you are okay with certain things, your world will change because all it takes is a militant (with weapons or ideas) minority to destroy everything due to them being offended.

If Washington Redskins changes because of pressure to do so, what's stopping these angry little Indians from going around causing more ruckus elsewhere?

Indiana. The state. Look it up.

Atlanta Braves. Really? You think they're safe?

Kansas City Chiefs. Not safe either no matter what your little liberal wet blankets say.

Cleveland Indians. Yap.

Los Angeles Angels. Oh, sorry, if you're a Christian you can't be offended. Pardon me.

Minnesota Vikings. Hahaha, right. White people can't be offended. Never.

Dallas Cowboys. Same as above. What was I thinking?

Giving in to people who are offended is like calling a personal foul in basketball for a player that is always faking hurt…always falling on the ground seconds before they're touched…sliding across the floor in agony, but able to get up and shoot those shots for some points. Allowing the offendants to get their way when they're not even really hurt allows them get their way when they're not even really hurt. So these offendants know they can do it again. And again. And again. And again.

And those that sit by nodding their head that this is so offensive and awful and that Indians should be listened to, well…your world sucks. Must be really difficult to walk around on eggshells all the time offending PeTA (the master offendants) as you kill unborn chickens, not to mention vegans (offendants to the nth) don't necessarily like you either. Neither do I. Clean up your eggshells and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment